Lawrence “Hank” Hornsby, Jr.
Lawrence “Hank” Hornsby, Jr. is a founding attorney at the Hornsby Law Group in Orlando, where he focuses his practice in the areas of investment fraud, securities litigation, auto accidents and other personal injury, insurance claims, Florida workers’ compensation, and SEC whistleblower claims. Mr. Hornsby is a Certified Fraud Examiner.
Mr. Hornsby is a 2006 graduate of Stetson University College of Law, where he graduated cum laude and was a Research and Writing Book Award recipient.
A former holder of FINRA Series 6 and a Florida Insurance and Variable Annuity License, Mr. Hornsby has represented national and international brokerage firms in securities litigation actions in FINRA arbitrations and in state and federal courts.
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law
- B.A., Emory University
- Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- Taxpayers Against Fraud Education Fund
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Florida Justice Association
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
Accepted as a member after receiving a nomination and undergoing an interview to the American Law Society.