Lawrence H. Hornsby
Lawrence Hornsby is a founding attorney at Hornsby Law who has been representing people injured on the job, in car and truck accidents, and other types of personal injury in Orlando and central Florida for nearly 40 years.
Mr. Hornsby is AV rated by Martindale Hubbell, demonstrating the highest rating from peers in the legal profession in the areas of ethics, professionalism and legal ability. He also belongs to the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum, reflecting his ability to achieve outstanding results for his clients.
Mr. Hornsby is a member of the Medical Legal Society of the Orange County Bar and is a member in good standing of The Florida Bar, where he formerly served on the Workers’ Compensation Rules Committee and is currently active in the bar’s Trial Lawyers section.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law
- B.A., University of Georgia
- Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Seminole County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice